Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Two Towers in five minutes - a blogger's dilemma

I'm always at a bit of a loss on this. On the one hand, if some MOC or news has already shown up on the other major sites, it seems like I'm just copying to put it on my own blog. On the other hand, how can I have a comprehensive blog if I leave off the coolest MOCs just because others have already covered them. So this was already posted today on FBTB and Lord of the Brick, but if you haven't already seen it, be sure to watch The Two Towers in Two Minutes - Extended Edition (though it's actually five minutes; it's a bit like the 'Increasingly Inaccurately Named Hitchhiker's Trilogy').

No comments:

Post a Comment