Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Gandalf arrives

I had planned on doing a huge post reviewing the upcoming new Hobbit sets, but right now I'm too annoyed to be a shill for their products. I'm sure I'll get back to doing that eventually, but I refuse to fall in line with their publicity schedule. I know, pretty lame rebellion on my part, but I care a heck of a lot more about the MOCs people make than the sets that are officially released, so let's turn to this amazing display that I LUG NY is putting together at the NY ComicCon. I assume this Shire section is by Mike Bader, but if someone knows otherwise, please let me know and I'll give correct credit.


No comments:

Post a Comment