Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MELO octafinals - Orthanc bracket

Now let's look back at the Orthanc bracket of the MELO octafinals.

Kyle Ransom was paired off against Jackson Williams with the category Gollum and Smeagol. Kyle advanced.



LukeClarenceVan The Revanchist was paired off against Toa Infernum with the category Wraiths on Wings. IMO this was the toughest pairing to judge in this bracket, as both fell beasts were amazing, but LukeClarenceVan The Revanchist advanced.



Grant Davis was paired off against Matthew Oh with the category King of the Golden Hall. Matthew Oh advanced.



I was paired off against Jacob Nion with the category March of the Ents. Sadly, Jacob advanced, though as I noted previously, I can't disagree with the judges here. The fact that Jacob has gone on to the finals makes me feel that at least if I had to lose, I lost to one of the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment